Montessori at home: a practical introduction
Preston Library Meeting Room
266 Gower St Preston 3072
7.30 start - 9 pm
Wednesday 13th June 2018
Paulene Richardson presents a seminar for parents and carers of children under 6, with particular emphasis on children aged 2-6.
This seminar will introduce you to the Montessori approach and show you how you can use Montessori principles at home.
Come along to the seminar if:
- you would like to create a home environment that encourages independence, concentration and creativity
- you would like family life to be more ordered and calm but don't know where to begin
- your child has so many toys but finds it difficult to entertain themselves
- you would like to be doing different activities with your child but aren't sure what to do
The seminar is suitable for those who don't know anything about Montessori and also for anyone familiar with it who would like more information and advice.
We will discuss:
- What is Montessori and what are its benefits
- The key elements that make up the Montessori approach
- How you can make simple changes to your home that will make a big difference
- Ideas for using Montessori in daily routines
- Simple activities you can create for your child to encourage independence, concentration and creativity
There will be plenty of time for questions and discussion during the seminar.
Places are limited due to venue size so register early to avoid disappointment.
Seminar details again:
- Wednesday 13th June
- 7.30 pm start - 9.00 pm
- Preston Library Meeting room
- 266 Gower street Preston
- Parking is available at the back of the library and public transport on High street and Plenty road
- $22 pp